May 24, 2010

sleepless night

heart : doop..doop..*rolling on bed left and right ..
me    : what happened to you a?
heart : don't know wo..can't sleep..I think I miss her la ='(
me    : why a sudden? think too much la..sleep la
heart : dunno wo..maybe lo..think too much dy ..but I can't close my eyes tightly and keep thinking about the same things..the words I told her..the promises I made..and her smile
me    : goshh..please la..just knock the wall and make youself pengsan jek la..you don't want sleep I want leh..
heart : tried but not working ..sigh
me    : then what you gonna do ? tell her now?
heart : ermmm..don't want disturb her this late la..somemore we've already broke
me    : but why I can feel you beating so fast?
heart : sign of missing her..shyt
me    : blame her..make me can't sleep =__="..
heart : sry bro..but I got no choice..I have too..
me    : zzz....

weird conversation between me and heart .. weird I know..

No comments:

Post a Comment