May 23, 2010

update ! update !

just wanna shout out loud and tell the world ' I'm backkk !!'
haha..almost forget my passwords to log in my blog xD
finally I got free time to update ! update !
just started my sixth semester 2 weeks ago
for the past semester break . I spend one week at home and became my mom's personal driver
and only hang out with kampar friends in the second week  after waited so long for their test over
yumcha movie chitchat and hang out till 3 o'clock in the morning just back home.
so far I've only watched RobinHood ..I missed IP man and Ironman .. sigh
I'll never get bored with them everytime I hang out with them..so many jokes and laughter ..
can't wait till another sembreak to come..and we've planned for a trip to cameron highland :D
allright and now back to college stuff..I'm taking 2 subjects in this semester .. Microprocessor & Programming system control.. basically I'll learn how to create a program code and make the robots to move with the instructions..cool stuff !
but need to learn the grand-daddy of the C++ programming and Java which is the assembly language
I bet most of you never ever heard about that but it's just the very very early state and most basic codings the computer can directly read..haha..still confusing? nevermind..it'll only make you a computer freak if going deeper..haha
the most interesting happened for the past few weeks was I got a chance to start my own business..haha
still don't know will success or what but..I'll try to get involve more and learn more from the seniors..
after starting for like a week .. I've went through lots of things .. the reality..the money..the failures and the victories..
to success is not easy..we need passion-persistence-patience..when everyone look down at you and telling some depress words..just simply ignore and make it a motivation to do better,work harder.
when the time you success,break their glasses and impress them with ' woahh .. he's great and I want to be like him '..
for those who failed will look for excuses but for those success will look for solutions..
make a change and everything will be different :D



 recently addicted to the song ' Cabi song ' sang by Sndn&2pm..watch the mv and you'll know how jealous am I with theirs body figures..damn hawwt !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbnI4FgpFDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment