November 25, 2010

good to born rich

suddenly have this urge to update my blog
2 things make me feel bad today

1st thing :
I screwed up my test today,
my lecturer set me up in finals
seriously, I've been in Inti college for 2years and 25days
but I've never seen there are 'Compulsory' questions in any of my final tests
normally we can choose 4 questions out of 6 questions in the paper
before the test we have decided not to study the theory question
and only focus on the calculation parts
we thought everything will go smooth
but due to the compulsory question I have lost 25marks for no reason
not yet include other stupid mistakes,thought can get an A for this subject but now
sigh, got B+ also thanks God dy. FML

2nd thing :
money matters again,I always wanted to study aboard
not follow the trend or what,but yea,I wanna see more and learn more from other countries, but my friend told me that I need to have atleast 100k in my bank account before I can pursue my degree in Australia, that's a big bunch of money
and I don't think my dad can support, to complete 2years course in Ausie might take 250-300k, that's really killing me.a deep deep sigh when looking at my result because it's really hard for me to get scholarship with those kind of result, they are just'average and there are thousand are fighting for it,are there any ways to get this big amount of money in 1 year time? I wonder .

I'm so jealous of those scholar student,they dont need to worry about money problem,everything is Free, how nice (:

No comments:

Post a Comment