August 31, 2010

I love dancing

Dance - lighten up my secondary school life.I started to dance since my early fifteen and I made bunch of dancing mates inside & outside the school. we made our own crew named 'Ghost crew' that's my very first dancing group and I was the vice leader of the crew. frequently,we gather and trained after the school, in the assembly hall, parks,malls,schools,member's house everywhere. we battle with other  groups,we dance together and we share our life.that was the most wonderful time I had in life and I wish it happens again. the one who brought me into dance floor was my cousin. well I don't know whether he's still dancing or not but I really appreciate. after the first crew. here comes the second crew - 'Tachijinx' . we joined the Glitz night dancing competition 2007 and we turned up to be 2nd runner up. It was the first competition I participated although we didn't receive any prizes but  we take it as an affirmation. all of us were just form5 students and we came out with creative dance routines and we defeated some experienced crews. we went to a member's dad factory and we had 3 days dancing camp inside to practice for the competition.that was super fun training together have fun together. However, I stop dancing for some time at seventeen for the preparation of Spm.after that when I went to college , the dance studio was the most enjoying place at that time and I'll stay back and spend a little time dancing alone in the studio before going back home. Also, I joined the church 's dancing ministry and met different dancers with different backgrounds. they hired some professional tutors to teach us. before that , I called myself a Bboy and I have only learned breakdance,popping&locking and some freestyle move. But in the dancing ministry I have the opportunity to learn Salsa,Ballet,Latin and different kinds of dance. That was so cool when you can learn something that's really different and you don't need to pay a single cent to learn. dancing field is so wide till you can't imagine. for a real dancer they will never stop learning, and I admire those who can always come out with creative&new moves. eventually when I changed my college to Nilai I have no more chance to dance, it's kinda sad to give up something that accompanied me for so many years. I wish one day I could dance again but seems  my study , assignments tests have taken away the chance. 

Dance is not only a step a move,people dance because they think it's stylish and girls like it so much. It's true . but more,  it's about life, soul and trust. a dance could end in few minutes but every single move tells a story, the hard works behind made them shine. teamwork and trust between team members make me fall so badly for dance . I love dancing !

Here are some movies that I will never get bored to watch again and again.
 

   






No comments:

Post a Comment