August 26, 2010

hulala

these few days I can't help myself stop watching movies, old movies , new movies ..all kind of MOVIEEEESSSS! some made me laugh, some made me wipe, and some made me feel like getting a girlfriend..I just simply browsed though the list and click on those attracted me with their titles ..
too bad I don't have popcorn combo on my right and big cup of coke on my left otherwise I gonna turn my study into theater..hulala..this week I ain't going home reasons are my driving license was expired plus two more weeks there will be 10days breaks for Hari Raya .. and and and ..you might think I'm sakai but one good news is there will be SUSHI KING in Nilai soon.. ZOMG! ..I'm such a hugh despo for Japan foods..I can never found any Japan restaurants in Nilai, what an undeveloped area.jungle hell ya. for the past two years in Nilai, I've tried Korean,no-so-local-Taiwan, Thai & Indonesia foods, they're just so so but Korean foods in Nilai are killing me, only the Ramen is still fine. I'm looking for nice foods all the time . still finding some mates to go Kuala Selangor to eat sea foods and see the FireFlies..anyone in KL or Nilai friends interested can let me know. we can go anytime . I have been there before once and it was Suuuperb . can't wait for the second time. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment