August 19, 2010

craving for foods

all of a sudden , I think I need to treat myself better
so eager that someone can bring me out and eat something that's really nice
I don't bother the price , cheap or expensive , highclass or lowclass , doesn't matter
just need a better lifestyle , enough for locking myself in the room.
problem that can be solved by money is not problem anymore , enough for that in life fml .
not everything about money , that's not noble .
reaching out and be more happy for each single day (:
that's what I want now

I'mma so gonna die if anyone Bring ME to these !!

 
for guys who're reading this post PLEASE do me FAVOUR .. tell me any places that you think the FOODS are special&nice .. drop me in the CHAT BOX please...thank you THANK YOU very very muchieexxx (:

No comments:

Post a Comment