April 13, 2010

calculation disaster

I just realized a person cannot spend too much time on the math calculations .. not more than two hours.. no facebook no msn while doing .. really concentrate and 2 hours non stop calculating..
you'll definitely get a bad headache and feel like throwing out .. 
I just completed  my Modern control system homework which involves tons of calculations and formulas
there are 3 questions in total and  I just finished 2 and a half questions and I gave up .. haha
spent almost 2 hours doing and reason I gave up on the third question is because too many decimals so to make life easier ..I just .. skip skip and skip ..
ax^4 + bx^3 + cx^2 + dx + e  find the value of x without using calculator and followed by 15steps to get the answer and at the same time you don't know how many thousand millions of brain cells you have killed.. that's why companies pay an engineer so high salary..LOL
feeling so dizzy now and I have not taken my dinner yet .. omygoshh..
nowadays I take only one meal a day .. blame Nilai don't have nice foods..
X . curse curse curse . X


don't feeling like turning myself into any of these geniuses =p
they all are SIAO one ..

off to bed .. nights people <3

No comments:

Post a Comment