April 18, 2010

Thai trip

day one in Thai ..Sawaadeeekapp !
woke up before the first light of day to get ready
reached thai at noon and after we checked in, we get our meal at nearby restaurant
found that Thai people quite friendly and helpful ..  they brought us to the restaurant even we dint ask them  and that was quite some distance..
had have a very very spicy lunch with Hong&Lee family.. I can't take spicy foods and the meal made me stomachache .. what we did for the whole day was shopping and eating only..
din't take much photos and I don't even know whether my dad got bring his camera or not..LOL

basically didn't plan to come back and join this trip with my family..
all because the internet in my college has been terminated due to late payment and the coming week is the study week before my final test .. so there is no reason for me to stay in college alone while all my friends were heading back to their hometowns..
have forgotten to inform yean tuck before driving back to Ipoh..if not I can give him a ride..
a very sincere apologize to my dear bro .. haha

just have a 'Soft' traditional Thai massage and that was not really cool and as 'traditional' as it has mentioned earlier..really disappointing ..
maybe the girl is new or whatsoever .. fall as sleep in the first 30 mins.. LOL
heard that Ipoh got a thai massage centre near greentown there..
maybe should give it a try  next time when I return to ipoh..
lucky the girl is not too ugly ..

don't know why I got the ability to attract those transex or ahgua everytime I come to thai .. sigh
as usual .. today let them disturb again and some even touch my back -.-
if got chance let me squeeze them sure squeeze their nipples become black color..


 and yea .. when you're using Wifi in Thai ..your blogger or any websites..the language will automatically change to thai language..too bad I haven't learn this language yet ..lol

 
 
Ra-tree sawat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment