April 7, 2010

Random randomness

it's now 2 o'closk in the morning .. just finish taking bath
should be sleeping now but something in mind keeps me awake
WEIRD is the only word I should put here
suddenly feel like finishing up everything I have left behind
and ofcause blog update !
I'm too lazy to update everyday cos' I got nothing to blog with .. I need consistency seriously LOL
I don't know what motivates me in a sudden.. it just came to me like a finger snap
well I don't know what I'm blogging now blahhH! Whatever . . .
just gonna list down everything happened today

cos' my curiosity I read a girl's blog and it's so nice to read with
I'm so jealous cos' she got such a perfect life and I don't
someone make me prefect pluuu.eeaa.ssee..muahaha

got my C++ programming and Modern control system coursework marks
not too bad and I knew I got 2 B+ in my pocket now and if I work harder then it would become 2A's
more revision classes will be conducted in the coming weeks and I'm so so not going to attend all the extra classes cos' my lecturers repeat themselves again and again . I'll be back in Ipoh right after the EGM test which is on Friday.. wooTs~

going to force myself to sleep now.. for God's sake tomorrow there's only one class at 12pm
I don't want to sleep like a corpse wth

                                    
                                 Pwned !  a random picha =D




                   Night People 
                                           XoXo with LOVE  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment