April 14, 2010

uncategorized

seriously I need to give myself a deep big sigh from the bottom of my heart..SIGH ..
I'm gradually become Ah Beng who is just came out from the ulu kampung..
the story is like this .. I brought a refreshing spray and when the time I use it to spray on my pillows, it doesn't seem to work like how it supposed to and nothing come out after 5mins .. I was looking for the opener or anything I can 'unlock' the spray .. I even disassembled it into parts and analysed how's it built up..
AND THEN .. after the hard works and till my friend show me how to twist the head of the spray and then spray like nobody business .. I was like WTH !! that's it ?? just twist ??
yes!! simple and straight forward !!
and my conclusion is .. don't think beyond the logic and complicates the works .. just TWIST you Ah Beng  -.-
from now on .. I'll only buy the product which come with the instruction book .zz

this Friday will be sitting for one paper .. not even started anything for the subject LOL
at the same time .. my parents are going to Thailand with my uncle and his family this Friday..
too bad I can't make it and this is the first time they go without me .. awww sad weh =(

one good thing happened today  .. I met my dreamgirl *blush blush
big dove eyes , silky hair , luscious lips , funny , asian and she's 18 .. omgoshh .. I'm so gonna fall for her =D  I think I should just stop here .. that's my secret .. aww <3

lastly , I want to share these with you guys who are reading right now..try to click on the link below and read it .. this blog is my favourite blog so far and the jokes are really lame..haha..have fun reading =D



http://rojaks.blogspot.com/2006/06/drive-thru-atm-machines.html
http://rojaks.blogspot.com/2006/05/ahbeng-first-time-staying-in-hotel.html
http://rojaks.blogspot.com/2006/01/paper-scissors-rock-and-more-folks_20.html


Imma going to dream my girl .. nights people !

No comments:

Post a Comment