April 8, 2010

Hot ! ohmygoshhh !

why M'sia weather become so so so HOT  ! FML 
this gave me more excuse staying in my room rather than going out and get burnt by mr.Sun *meh 
in the past when after cny the weather will become humid but what now ? I can feel the air is so dry and dusty
people will easily fall sick with this arid climate .. 
just after I finished my bath and walk out from the bathroom , I SWEAT ! I can tell that's not water or any liquid-form but that's the sweat from my body .. ridiculous ?  hellyea.. that really happened and not once..LOL 
I'm not superstitious but I'm truly scared 2012 will come one day not now but soon ..
in the recent report says that the temperature in Antarctic is raising 1 degree celsius per year and the icebergs are melting with the speed we never imagined before. we won't be seeing any polarbears or penguins in future 10 years but new viruses & diseases will replace them .. scary huh?
People out there .. for those who never do recycling / plant plants / participate  in  the earth hour please move your butts and start doing it now...if human don't do that who will?

hope it will rain later and so I can make myself a cup of hot coffee..sweet..
i need some fresh air and keep myself awake
Dry air makes me feel sleepy * yawns 

                                                                      I Love Raining

take care people ! 
                              xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment