June 15, 2010

Black Monday

early morning woke up saw my car window mirror let some idiots smashed and cracked like a spiderweb..
was like O.M.G and W.T.F came out from my mouth at the same time..who to blame? got no witness..
went to the management office and made a report ..it's not the first time happened at my block..I'm staying at the last block so those babi guards are fucking lazy to ronda..last month 20 motorcycles burnt into ashes and till now still couldn't find out who did that..shame on the management staffs and also the Nilai police..shame..every fucking month I pay the security fee..and end up with this shit..sigh..just don't know why all the bad things always come together at the same time..I'm fucking broke this month and I don't know where the fuck on earth I can get these junk of money to repair..fucking depressed..yesterday slept at 4am morning for some reason and woke up at nine this morning to attend class..can't concentrate in the class cos of the bad thing just brought up and was fucking sleepy..I know lecturer stared at me few times and I was dreaming in the class..she knew it from my eyes cos I opened my eyes till it gonna drop out but I didn't give any response to her lecture..so fucking sorry miss but who cares la..
well..as usual..she only wake up in the early morning..to make a chance to talk to her is really hard..I need to shorten my sleeping time..but I think it's worth..you're mine ..

for advise..don't put anything in your car..fucking no..cos those morons won't give a shit when they see something inside they just break your car..fucking lifeless kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment