June 29, 2010

Mr . Invisible

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just another day eating alone
And though he smiles
There is something just hiding
And he cant find a way to relate
he just goes unnoticed
As the crowd passes by
And he'll pretend to be busy
When inside he just wants to cry
Take a little look at the life of Mr. always Invisible
Look a little closer, I really really want you to put yourself in his shoes
Take another look at the face of Mr. always Invisible
Look a little harder and maybe then you will see why he waits for the day
When you'll ask him his name
The beginning, in the first weeks of class
he did everything to try and fit in
But the others they couldn't seem to get past all the things that mismatched on the surface
And he would close his eyes when they left and he fell down the stairs
And the more that they joked
And the more that they screamed
he retreated to where he is now
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MarieDigby sang out my life ..
all her songs are just simply awesome .. clean powerful fantasbuloustic voice ..
I was so touched by this song even after so many times I have listened ..
I'm not a girl that's why I changed all the she to he..but the story remains same



for those don't know much about me .. read this and you'll know what kind of person I'm ..
I'm not emo .. just a lil passive not so talkative and invisible is my middle name..
anyhow .. I still love to make friends yo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment