June 3, 2010

Not ? Why Not?

kinda like this phrase .. " don't tell me NOT.. give me reason WHY NOT "
it 's easy to find depressive friends around you who'll tell-aka-convince you Not to do this and Not to do that most of the time..
All human are like that -- ok la ok la..maybe 1/100000000  exception..
human don't like to do something they're not familiar with .. to explain this is they afraid of failures .. the consequences .. the responsibilities .. the Self-Underestimation ..

'Don't demand for what doesn't belong to you essentially' is an excuse
underestimation won't make you success in anything you do in life ..
don't give yourself a limit - a boundary that you can't never cross
open you goddamn mind and watch,listen,learn and TRY!
try out the new thing .. the new technologies,games,phones
try out the extreme sports .. the bungee jump, parachute jump, mountain climbing
try to ask a girl out .. a date .. a dinner .. a kiss ..
WHY NOT ? life is so beautiful and we're still young ..
' thing that I like I will do .. thing that I don't like I will try ' : D



-SAM-

No comments:

Post a Comment