June 11, 2010

musician

nevereverever dream to be a musician before..
but now it just came out from my mind..for some reason..I wish to and I love to..
well..like most people says.guys only worry about two things in life.either money or women.
I'm having both now.. LOL
I'll take my hat off for the person who said this and nod my head till it drops and . and you will never know how freaking true this statement is if you're a girl.
wondering what instrument is the easiest to learn for a newbie like me ..
guess ?

3
2
1
....
piano ?  no..my fingers can't work simultaneously with my brain
drum ? I've attended few lessons but messed up (I used to practice with a pair of chopsticks and yellowpage at home)
guitar ? jang jang jang !! YES !!.easiest.carriable.cheap.self-learning

actually I have one guitar with me in my room right now .. but so long it just laying aside and for decoration purpose only. I seldom touch it because I'm too lazy to find the chord notes out and learn the note one by one..
I'm so jealous the PROs.
why I can't slams my guitar and shakes my head like them ..so stylish&cool.. so unfair right :{
I even blamed my parents for not sending me to piano lesson while I was young .. geram betul gahhh

seems I still  have some free time before the finals.. should start practicing now..
but need to do some tuning and change the string first ..



                   I  ❤ MUSIC
.... I'MMA ROCKSTAR WANNABE ....

No comments:

Post a Comment