June 19, 2010

just another day

counting day by day .. wishing my next semester break come faster
not doing well in everything in this semester..first paper and report the marks are low..
lucky I still manage to pass all my subjects..
new policy in Inti..for student couldn't get 50% for any tests and assignments they will receive a warning letter..pretty embarrassing if you receive infront of all your classmates..so..never ever fail..
still trying to cope with the subjects I'm taking now..microprocessor and programmable logic control..
too much to memorize and need to have super logic thinking while studying..
every week need to hand in 2-3 lab reports 1 assignment tutorial&quiz..
more stress in short semester compared to the long one..
and another thing bothering me now is my car..still not fixed the car mirror after being smashed by the idiot
need to wait until I back to Ipoh at July..I was amazed after quoting the price for one piece of mirror .. 950$!
wth..why so freaking expensive for a freaking car window mirror? dreaming if there are kind people willing to donate me some to fix my car..haha..Father's day coming..but I'm not going back this year and don't even know my dad will be around in ipoh or not..maybe just call and wish him but not celebrating..
least of sleep..and lots of stuff still waiting for me..fighting fighting..

No comments:

Post a Comment